? servers

? players online

Donation Goal

• Content Count:  3791

I just want to point out, the massive increase in "donations" are because of the store plugin, they just want to gain more items, they probably don't give a shit about the community goal.

Anyway, keep it as it is, imagine if we kept on hitting 2 months worth of donations on one month, 4 months down the line that donation bar would be fucked... We wouldn't be able to keep track.

If anything, money left over from all the monthly subscriptions which SG pays for should be added do Mays donations, when May comes.

Oh, it's may! 15 days till my BDAY!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1249

I just want to point out, the massive increase in "donations" are because of the store plugin, they just want to gain more items, they probably don't give a shit about the community goal.

Anyway, keep it as it is, imagine if we kept on hitting 2 months worth of donations on one month, 4 months down the line that donation bar would be fucked... We wouldn't be able to keep track.

If anything, money left over from all the monthly subscriptions which SG pays for should be added do Mays donations, when May comes.

Oh, it's may! 15 days till my BDAY!

Yea, the store made donations skyrocket.

• Content Count:  3150

I Don't think donations should be reset to Zero. I also don't think people stop donating because its full, since its continue'd to fill up since the bar was full at a 100%. Most of these skyrocket donations are because of the store being released, as many people have already said. I say we leave it, and let it reset when the new month hits. If it continues to fill up like this again next month, then maybe we can come back to the issue.

• Content Count:  1257

Like Pagan said, the reason the donations are so high is quite obvious and will most likely at least decrease some over the next couple months, however I think that we should use the money we are making for more servers to reach more players. Unless of course we have plans for something big that costs a hefty amount like the forum upgrade.

Reply to Thread