? servers

? players online

So long, but not farewell

• Content Count:  2947

Yes Kay, obviously in the 4-5 years Paul has been here he's accumulated 0 acquaintances/friends.

GG Paul, anyone who's been a higher up knows that it's no easy life...and an unpaid one at that. I do fear that with each higher up leaving...we're running out of staff...ones with maturity, experience and knowledge anyway.

What I'll say about Spartan is......good luck! Like I said, it's not easy and I just hope tempers don't fly.......

To be completly honest Lux I 100% completely agree with you. slowly our BD's/AO's will retire and soon enough we will run out of them.

• Content Count:  163

To be completly honest Lux I 100% completely agree with you. slowly our BD's/AO's will retire and soon enough we will run out of them.

Unless we raise a new generation of admins. Train them from birth the rules of SG. Once they reach a certain age, we let them run the servers, hoping that we raised them well enough to continue our legacy.

Or we just lock admins in a closet until they agree to never leave. By 'agree' I mean that we plant an explosive device into their brains that would explode when they went to type a resignation letter.

Either way.

• Content Count:  2947

Unless we raise a new generation of admins. Train them from birth the rules of SG. Once they reach a certain age, we let them run the servers, hoping that we raised them well enough to continue our legacy.

Or we just lock admins in a closet until they agree to never leave. By 'agree' I mean that we plant an explosive device into their brains that would explode when they went to type a resignation letter.

Either way.

Or we LET thor do all the work man

Reply to Thread