? servers

? players online

Add Voteban and/or Vote kick

• Content Count:  2390

I actually doubt it will get abused as bad as you all think, but it will (if very little) get abused and then there's the fact that there's usually always an admin on the servers anyways.

So it's not really needed.

• Content Count:  1710

too many admins that just dont give a fuck. there are mic spammers and ppl playing music and few admins in general wont even mute them. sure i go to playerlist and mute them eventually, but not till the end of the round in ze since im trying to actually play.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

too many admins that just dont give a fuck. there are mic spammers and ppl playing music and few admins in general wont even mute them. sure i go to playerlist and mute them eventually, but not till the end of the round in ze since im trying to actually play.

I would play MG more often but I would soon become as infamous as I am on the PB server due to how easily mic spammers can irritate me.

• Content Count:  1950

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Maybe it's because on play on the prison break server but the only times that they don't take action on that server is if they don't actually see the rule breaking themselves.

• Content Count:  165

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Maybe it's because on play on the prison break server but the only times that they don't take action on that server is if they don't actually see the rule breaking themselves.

I agree

• Content Count:  2105

THis is like the 100th time some one has thought oh this and its always a no people will always misuse it on people they dont like we dont need it admins are on 75% oh the time and if not just call one from steam

Reply to Thread