? servers

? players online

'Proof' That Christianity is False

• Content Count:  2180

That's a very nice, well thought out argument you have presented.

Oh wait....

lol. like i said, burden of proof isn't on me to prove shitty idealisms. i'm suppose to believe that in 7 days this guy created everything (that takes well over a few million years) and then he goes and creates "us", sets us off with a few parting gifts (flooding the entire world just to make a point), making fathers betray their sons, etc. and then just completely fucks off thinking we're fine.

so let's go down the line:

god is omnipotent, religion believes that the big bang theory is not correct because nothing can be made from nothing so how was god created? oh that's right, he was "always here." genius.

god is all powerful, he can make the human race but requires that we all suffer tragedy, disease, famine, death, etc.

religion does not believe in evolution when evolution is happening daily (7 Animals That Are Evolving Right Before Our Eyes | Cracked.com)

the earth is only 2000 years old, which it isn't because there is proof that humans have been around for over (like the video said) atleast 100,000 years

next we are to believe we go to "heaven" or "hell" after we die. which i guess is great except for the part where you cease to exist. wanna know what happens? your main vitals begin to shut down (depending on what you die of) and eventually your brain ceases function and you are done. you are nothing. you cease thought. you don't have a "soul" you don't "go" anywhere. there is no game over because you came from nothing, and now you are nothing. you're no different from a dog dying or a bug dying.

another fun fact is how christians are suppose to "forgive". so why not forgive satan?

im suppose to believe that there's some existant being that i cannot see, hear, feel that is watching me 24/7 making sure im nice? lol

sorry but this whole "belief" thing is fucking bullshit. i went so far as to get confirmed before i realized the shit being shoved down my throat.

• Content Count:  3299

I don't believe in the bing bang because that first cell had to originate from somewhere. I'm a catholic and I do believe in God. The way I see it is when we die were gonna understand things we could not even imagine to the point where it all makes sense.

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2132

I don't believe in the bing bang because that first cell had to originate from somewhere. I'm a pre-middle-age Scandinavian and I do believe in Odin. The way I see it is when we die were gonna understand things we could not even imagine to the point where it all makes sense (or ascend to Asgard with Valkyries).

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  8383

I don't believe in the bing bang because that first cell had to originate from somewhere. I'm a catholic and I do believe in God. The way I see it is when we die were gonna understand things we could not even imagine to the point where it all makes sense.

Just my 2 cents.

Yea that bing bang is crazy talk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1802

I like discussions like this but it goes always the same way and its so hostile.

I don't believe in god but I believe that anything is possible because science cannot disprove anything, it only can prove possibility and probability.

• Content Count:  3440

Do a little bit of research. Quite a bit of what was in Zeitgeist was dis-proven or proven inaccurate.

I'm not going to argue religion on the internet, because it is pointless.

To quote Tim Minchin "We’d as well be 10 minutes back in time,

For all the chance you’ll change your mind."

But I do suggest that rather than call 1/2 the people here stupid. Take a look at what you say and state what you believe rather than mock the beliefs of others.

Reply to Thread