? servers

? players online

so im not trolling this time!

• Content Count:  1765

I'm not going to avoid it just because I "don't like it."

Of course not. That wouldn't be the logical thing to do at all.

Then so is wondering/criticising people for complaining about reposts/unoriginal threads.

Not really. You use the search box and tell me how many of these type of threads there has been. When you do find that answer, tell me how long it took you to find it.

• Content Count:  4550

I actually used to play on a napalm type server that was 64 slots and almost always full. That shit was fun every day, cading on zm_lila_panic with 60 odd zombies trying to break in. Eventually I went to reg css and then my account got hacked. I got a new one and looked for the napalm server again but couldn't find it. I browsed zombie maps and saw the ZE server was 40/40 so I thought it must be pretty good. Joined, loved it. I asked Grim Existance for the sg website, and my admining started about a month after. Once I got admin however, I slowly lost interest in ZE, and sst/blackmesa was getting well overplayed. Deathrun became my next beloved server. After deathrun came mg, and after mg came ttt. However I now personally don't find any mod REALLY fun. I just play whatever I'm in the mood for now.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  431

I was tired of playing normal css cause i suck at it got the game in February[roughly] of 2011 so i dont have the android like reflexes of those who have played for 3+ years

so i tried looking for a different type of server

It was ZE on Mako and i decided hmm a zombie map based off of a Final Fantasy game sounds fun

I haven't played on any other CSS clan/server since

• Content Count:  1950

Well I started out playing Day of Defeat then bought a pack with Day of Defeat Source and Counter-Strike Source. Following that I just searched through the servers to see what servers had the most people playing in them. After looking through the top servers I came across Zombie Escape on the map boatescape (maybe island escape) and so I joined to see what it was really like. After playing for about 20 minutes I was hooked. But now I am more into jail break and will play ZE if a new map is on or if a classic map is being played. I started playing probably in 2008 but didn't sign up on the forums until a year later or so.

Reply to Thread