? servers

? players online

Summer Jobs

• Content Count:  4980

1k$ for working 15 days at holiday camp with kids who play sports. I didn't have to do a shit. I just chilled since I knew all of the boys and my fellow leaders since we're in the same club, and that we had 10 other leaders. We also paddled and just went to beaches, it was real chill. It's like, I had fun and earned money on it.

• Content Count:  2306

Full time flight instructor! I love flying and teaching but the pay is shit!

I have another part time job as a Segway tour guide :) you heard right I lead 8 other tourist around town all on a segway talking about the town!! Pays a lot better than flying! You silly peeps from the north tip well!

Wanna teach me how to fly? I've wanted to get my license for a while!

• Content Count:  166

I sit around a lot, playing video games, and occasionally have to work on an escalated support ticket. I take home $3100 a month. :trollface:

• Content Count:  2180

I work at a golf course for about 8 buckaroonies an hour, mostly just mow teeboxes and approaches and whatnot, nothing too hard. (i just suck at it)

during the summer i dont work at my retail job as much (no paid vacation, just a vacation to work fulltime at the golf course)

you guys earn a lot more than me :[ i take home like $800/month tbh.

• Content Count:  1950

I have been doing landscaping for about 6-7 years now can't really remember when I started. It is my summertime job when I am home from school and it is something that I absolutely love doing. I get to work outside and get a nice tan while doing something I love. Couldn't really tell you an exact amount of how much I bring in during a summer but it is a pretty good amount and the majority it is saved up so I don't get to spend it.

Reply to Thread