? servers

? players online

somethings been botherng me

• Content Count:  431

We were all kids plahying games at some point am I right?

Yeah but at what point did we get online and proceed to troll everyone else playing seriously, or just sit there swear repetitively?

Different times indeed but when I look at today's youth I seem to lose hope for all human decency

Not complaining just saying...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  269

Just saying, I'm the same way as you are, Frank. I'm tired of hearing the high pitched voices, but all I do, is endure, or at least just player list mute them. Then everything is beautiful silence.

I wasn't one of the little kids that played online. It wasn't until I was 15 or 16 that I could play games online. I'm late online gaming party. The first game I played online was Halo 3. So yeah.

In summary, when about to rage at voice, player list mute them, if that doesn't work, then simply leave.

• Content Count:  1120

All of you are annoying, all of you are immature, and all of you use/spam those mics way too much.

It doesn't matter if you are 7, 17, or 27, since there are plenty willing or unwilling to screw up a good thing.

Anyone is allowed to talk while I am in the server, but if you abuse that privilege, it will be taken away and every one of you will sit in the corner together, for a timeout.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread