? servers

? players online

why si much hate in the bronies???

• Content Count:  330

I'm beginning to dislike you more than I dislike Fullmetal and his stupid anime obsession.

The fucking "My Little Pony" meme has gotten way out of hand, and the sheer fact that it has created its own subculture is nothing short of idiotic.

Essentially, if you don't want people to hate you, or your astonishingly stupid obsession; don't shove it down people's throats, or you'll face the same exile that Sgt. Church got.

im not shoving it down anyone's throat and im just sick of people being like "BRONIES ARE FAGS" because it gets annoying after a while.

also go on and hate me, many people do, and ive been hated since 2nd grade so go on and hate.

• Content Count:  2553

im not shoving it down anyone's throat and im just sick of people being like "BRONIES ARE FAGS" because it gets annoying after a while.

also go on and hate me, many people do, and ive been hated since 2nd grade so go on and hate.

I hate you :troll:

jk

• Content Count:  3343

hahaa, how much time did you waste finding that quote, also if you think that is me making a reaction you obviously don't play enough videogames.

• Content Count:  1058

hahaa, how much time did you waste finding that quote, also if you think that is me making a reaction you obviously don't play enough videogames.

Not sure if i should take this as a compliment, or as you lowering yourself.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread