? servers

? players online

Should the oldfags get their own ZE server?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should the oldfags get their own ZE server?

• Yes
    • No, I'm whiny and vote against good ideas.

Second Zombie Escape server for old maps

• Content Count:  64

When you made that post, the server was full playing ze_rooftop_escape. Then we changed to ze_I_Am_Legend and it was still full. Hell, it's full when we're playing Biohazard and deathstar. Stop kissing Minas Tirith's ass.

It was full on atix helicopter, boat escape and elevator escape before that aswell :p

However, I agree with what has been posted already, it would most likely die out

• Content Count:  1710

im not kissing its ass. in fact i hate that map since i get stressed out whenevr i get prop blocked. like every round.im just saying i havnt seen the server full all week. except today. prly all these useless threads that pop up made some ppl go back to ze.

• Content Count:  4980

Support. But note, it's easy to say "I want old ze server back" but its another thing when you actually have it and its succesful. So make sure to fill it up if we get it. Tell all your friends in your friends list to join if necessary.

• Content Count:  277

I have some friends who play ZE, and I'm sure the cool kids who support this would be able to help too. And as I asked earlier, if this is rejected, can I host one and give the IP to the oldfags who want it? I'm not asking for it to be an SG server, just not to get bantarded if I give the IP to certain players ..

Reply to Thread