? servers

? players online

Should the oldfags get their own ZE server?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should the oldfags get their own ZE server?

• Yes
    • No, I'm whiny and vote against good ideas.

Second Zombie Escape server for old maps

• Content Count:  4960

Tbh after how well today went I think a regulated old school map day (once a week, once every two weeks, once a month, up to you) like BWGT would be good. The old maps would hopefully attract interest from the newer players and get populated while the older population could satisfy their nostalgia one day at a time. It's better than adding in another 30+ slot dedicated server on an already cramped dedicated box that will just divide the player base more than it has been divided. So yeah, it's a no and a yes.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2105

Tbh after how well today went I think a regulated old school map day (once a week, once every two weeks, once a month, up to you) like BWGT would be good. The old maps would hopefully attract interest from the newer players and get populated while the older population could satisfy their nostalgia one day at a time. It's better than adding in another 30+ slot dedicated server on an already cramped dedicated box that will just divide the player base more than it has been divided. So yeah, it's a no and a yes.

looks like Ill be playing ZE more :)

• Content Count:  716

24/7 Oldfag maps = I stay on the server longer and don't quit when minas gets voted. The old map day was awesome, best time I've had in a long time.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread