? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Week (August 1, 2011)

• Content Count:  219

So I've decided to make weekly question threads, because daily ones are tough as hell and I'm not motivated to that all the time, so weekly will do.

What did you think of the cheerleaders at your school?

Some of us had cheerleaders, some of us had none. Some might have been a cheerleader here. Let us know what you think of them!

My high school cheerleaders were meh. All they knew what to do was to cheat in school, cheer at games and drink Jack Daniels like it's water. My college cheerleaders are better, but their coach makes them be skanky to attract attention so their program gets money, lol.

IMO, mine are/were dumb and alright, just not my type.

tumblr_le59ixAtXy1qfqrxoo1_r1_500.jpg

• Content Count:  1754

lmaooooo. Speaking of the 3 eldest cheerleaders last year:

one of the cheerleaders was my lockerbuddy. :d She was pretty nice but kindaaa put herself out there.

And then other one of the cheerleaders was a major slut like holyfuck calm your whoremoans.

And then the last one was black and she was pretty chill. Pretty funny but kinda stuck up. She was really smart, too. :O

• Content Count:  2001

my school has no cheerleaders not enough girls signed up for it LOLOLOL:LOL:LOL

O.o Really? you must have a small school? Why don't people want to sign up?

• Content Count:  985

So I've decided to make weekly question threads, because daily ones are tough as hell and I'm not motivated to that all the time, so weekly will do.

What did you think of the cheerleaders at your school?

Some of us had cheerleaders, some of us had none. Some might have been a cheerleader here. Let us know what you think of them!

My high school cheerleaders were meh. All they knew what to do was to cheat in school, cheer at games and drink Jack Daniels like it's water. My college cheerleaders are better, but their coach makes them be skanky to attract attention so their program gets money, lol.

IMO, mine are/were dumb and alright, just not my type.

tumblr_le59ixAtXy1qfqrxoo1_r1_500.jpg

The joys of living in VA.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1765

I don't even remember our cheerleaders from HS. The ones from when I was in college are hot though. Well... some of them weren't.

Reply to Thread