? servers

? players online

Scary nightmare I had

• Content Count:  1980

Lets just say my nightmares aren't as complex as yours. But they tend to be more realistic. Basically my dream was a two part dream where in the first part I was just headed towards school taking the subway and suddenly there's news that a nuclear bomb is gonna hit the city. Some how I find out they are evacuating people sing the subway but I didn't make it in time with my family.

The second part of that dream was that for some weird reason I started out that dream knowing a bomb was gonna hit and warned my family in time. We all packed up a bag each and got to the subway. In the area of nyc where I live the trains run above ground but eventually go underground. Basically the plan was to ride the trains to the underground tunnels and wait there till...you know the bomb hit. Well the train pulled into the station and the doors opened. I think the bomb went off. But then suddenly people ran back inside the train and some people were left outside of it. Then I see fucking mechanical spiders the size of the ones in Harry Potter attacking the train station as the train reverses out and away from thee spiders. As we pass by stations I look back and see station after station getting attacked by the spiders and then finally wake up,

/end wall of text

• Content Count:  2206

I had one that I was Fat Bastard and had sex with that chick from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. Guess what I did in that dream and guess who was a happy little tyke when he woke up ^ ^

• Content Count:  330

Lets just say my nightmares aren't as complex as yours. But they tend to be more realistic. Basically my dream was a two part dream where in the first part I was just headed towards school taking the subway and suddenly there's news that a nuclear bomb is gonna hit the city. Some how I find out they are evacuating people sing the subway but I didn't make it in time with my family.

The second part of that dream was that for some weird reason I started out that dream knowing a bomb was gonna hit and warned my family in time. We all packed up a bag each and got to the subway. In the area of nyc where I live the trains run above ground but eventually go underground. Basically the plan was to ride the trains to the underground tunnels and wait there till...you know the bomb hit. Well the train pulled into the station and the doors opened. I think the bomb went off. But then suddenly people ran back inside the train and some people were left outside of it. Then I see fucking mechanical spiders the size of the ones in Harry Potter attacking the train station as the train reverses out and away from thee spiders. As we pass by stations I look back and see station after station getting attacked by the spiders and then finally wake up,

/end wall of text

i played a lot of fallout 3 and thought a nuclear fallout wold be cool and gave me many good dreams. on the other hand i really like zombies and that gave me many terrifying dreams.

• Content Count:  163

The only dream I can vividly remember was when I kissed a girl in my dream. It still seems so very vivid and realistic to this day. Otherwise, I can't remember many of them.

Okay, I can remember others but they are pretty messed up. You know how you get carsick when you watch beheading videos? It's like that.

Reply to Thread