? servers

? players online

Scary nightmare I had

• Content Count:  2180

on the topic of scary dreams

the whole year i was 4 i would have the same dream of me somehow falling off a cliff and would always wake up jolting and not being able to fall asleep again. sometimes the reason i fell where comedic to me but others they where horrifying to me. those dreams ended with a dream on how the clown got their red nose its long and not really funny and stupid.

iirc that's a hypnic jerk. i've had some where i fell off of something in my dream and right as i hit the ground i wake up with a sort if jolting sense all around my body.

turns out you can have a heart attack from those as well. have fun.

• Content Count:  1754

Once, (a couple nights ago), I had a dream in a dream.

BASICALLY:

In my first dream I got some advice on what to do if my arm was flung over my bed as I was sleeping and getting a random lick on my hand. So, (still in the first dream) I thought about that before I went to sleep and ended up dreaming that that situation happened. I thought nothing of it for a couple seconds (and continued on dreaming cause I thought it was just a dream), but then I suddenly woke up(going back to my first dream). Then I see this demon thing on my bed and I was so terrified, I didn't know what to do. Then, I started screaming really loud and like flailing around in my bed cause I didn't know where to go. Then finally, I wake up IRL and I was like paralyzed with fear for a couple seconds, couldn't move, and sweating cause I thought that shit really happened. But, when I realized it was just weird nightmares I was like omg I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  571

I remember my dreams most nights, they're usually very normal, or just flat out scary. I remember once I got cut in my dream, and I woke up and I was cut in the exact same place. Probably me thrashing around in my sleep, but it was still scary as fuck.

• Content Count:  1676

iirc that's a hypnic jerk. i've had some where i fell off of something in my dream and right as i hit the ground i wake up with a sort if jolting sense all around my body.

turns out you can have a heart attack from those as well. have fun.

Wtf I have those like every week.

I would be doing something and then I would fall like 50 feet down and I would actually go through the ground a little and then I would wake up and feel like I just fell onto my bed (like that jolting sensation). Heart attack you say?

• Content Count:  2284

When I wake up I dont rmember dreaming the few times I have dreamed I remember for like a day then forget :p

I'm really into Lucid Dreaming, thus my name. I used to not be able to remember much about my dreams, but then I became more interested in the dream world and started reading up about dreams and Lucid Dreaming, and how to LD, and such. Before you go to bed, just think to yourself that you're going to dream and keep that mindset until you fall asleep, then you may or may not dream every night, but you should start to be able to recall at least 1 dream every few nights(1-4 days). I know that some nights I can recall up to four different dreams(or one big dream split into 4 different time frames) but I usually only recall 1 dream that is fairly long in length and has a lot of detail to it.

I keep a dream journal and it's very interesting to see what you dream about and then read over it later on, and if you are able to eventually Lucid Dream, then you may be very able to have sex in your dreams(CHRIS), which I'm sure everyone would love to be able to do.

P.S. You're more likely to remember a dream if you're woken up in the middle of it rather than wake up through your bodily function.

• Content Count:  445

I had a dream a year ago kinda similar to yours. I don't remember what happened. I just remember it was night, i was standing in the middle of a destroyed building, and there were zombies and a 100+ft pink robotic bunny with glowing red eyes.

• Like 1
Edited by Tamahome

• Content Count:  330

I'm really into Lucid Dreaming, thus my name. I used to not be able to remember much about my dreams, but then I became more interested in the dream world and started reading up about dreams and Lucid Dreaming, and how to LD, and such. Before you go to bed, just think to yourself that you're going to dream and keep that mindset until you fall asleep, then you may or may not dream every night, but you should start to be able to recall at least 1 dream every few nights(1-4 days). I know that some nights I can recall up to four different dreams(or one big dream split into 4 different time frames) but I usually only recall 1 dream that is fairly long in length and has a lot of detail to it.

I keep a dream journal and it's very interesting to see what you dream about and then read over it later on, and if you are able to eventually Lucid Dream, then you may be very able to have sex in your dreams(CHRIS), which I'm sure everyone would love to be able to do.

P.S. You're more likely to remember a dream if you're woken up in the middle of it rather than wake up through your bodily function.

i really like lucid dreaming only problem is i can ever berly remember them

Reply to Thread