? players online

Good Idea or Bad Idea ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea or Bad Idea ?

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea

better way to get credits

• Content Count:  1950

I think the store thing is really fun , but it takes too long to get credits.

It's good that you get credits every minute , but you should also get credits when you kill.

listen to this :

kill = 2 credits

headshot = 5 credits

nade kill = 10 credits

or something else if you want , but please give people also credits when they kill.

That would be really good =)

Good Idea or Bad Idea ???

I don't mind the overall idea but if you want to get credits faster then donate. It is as simple as that. It takes a long time to earn but once you earn it then it's a good feeling of accomplishment. But the easiest way of cheating the system and getting credits fast is by donating. You get like 17,000 (something like that) credits for donating $20. In 17,000 minutes I can easily earn over $20 so donating to me was a great investment, not only because I am helping the community but I also got the chance to get some credits as well.

• Content Count:  6

I totally understand all of this , but isn't there any way else to get credits , because I'm not alwways able to be on th server and it

takes like 83 hours in total to get one trail ! there should at least be a alternative way to get credits :(

• Content Count:  4360

This defeats the purpose. Credits are made for donations and to keep servers full. If it was this easy to get credits than it would basically be like tf2 in our servers.

• Content Count:  6

Now that I that hear all of this , I actually agree with all of you now . there would indeed be a lot of guys who would just start farming.

So let's just stay with this then. if i want a trail , I'll just have to play a lot more :)

4500 credits to go !! xP

Edited by Soul_Reaper

Reply to Thread