? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trailer!!!!

• Content Count:  1950

I actually don't think it looks too bad really. I think sometimes people see one thing that they don't like and just hate it for some reason. It's the same with Call of Duty. People hate on it all day but then all of a sudden they are the ones having their copy in hand playing it constantly. I know I will be buying it and I may still remain on Source but I still think it looks like a good game and I like the idea of matchmaking and custom games.

• Content Count:  3056

Meh, it kinda reminds me too much about CoD, but then again, they had to upgrade the graphics a lot to make it appealing to people who haven't played it before. I think that I might get it, even though they've made AWP look like a gay weapon(hopefully they'll change that).

• Content Count:  88

Game still seems great as long as the gameplay can hold up to the franchises current status.

P.S.

People judging a game just by it's looks, a.k.a graphics, visuals, anim.s. rather than both looks AND game play when they first see it, and immediately hate the game without even giving it a chance makes me just furious. There is a term we use to call people like this, but I rather not say it here. This is why i never trust reviews anymore...

I seriously wish the gaming community in general went back to judging games on a 50/50 looks/game play basis and not a 75/25 ratio or worse.

Just an opinion in alot of peoples eyes, but it's almost a fact nowadays .

• Content Count:  2947

Itll be interesting with cross platforming tbh. The game looks alright I myself am a big CS fan so I will definitely purchase this and i can guarantee that a lot of you will to.

Reply to Thread