? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trailer!!!!

• Content Count:  1465

Wow, how arrogant can you guys get? Why can't you be open to the fact that a new game for the Counter Strike is coming out. I bet the moment you saw these news you hated it before you saw the game play.

Yes the buy menu (that they have shown so far) looks like it should be for consoles, but it doesn't mean it looks bad. I personally thinks it looks good.

I don't know if you guys have realized this or not, but there are something called skins for PC. There is no reason for you to bitch at the weapon, player, or map skins.

You guys are just bitching because its a console port. Just give it a chance before you even try it. Keep an open mind when the beta comes out.

• Content Count:  4123

Seems to me it's more of something to give css gamers something new to play while they are working on css2. They took some content from the left4dead series like the generators, the white vans, even tf2 shottie in he game.

• Content Count:  2206

Wow, how arrogant can you guys get? Why can't you be open to the fact that a new game for the Counter Strike is coming out. I bet the moment you saw these news you hated it before you saw the game play.

Yes the buy menu (that they have shown so far) looks like it should be for consoles, but it doesn't mean it looks bad. I personally thinks it looks good.

I don't know if you guys have realized this or not, but there are something called skins for PC. There is no reason for you to bitch at the weapon, player, or map skins.

You guys are just bitching because its a console port. Just give it a chance before you even try it. Keep an open mind when the beta comes out.

Ok smart guy answer me this, how does skins help me if I'm a competitive player? From a competitive stand point this game fucking blows and the buy menu is useless and the weapons looks stupid. Skins aren't gonna help me.

?

• Content Count:  985

Literally laughing my fucking ass off at the people in this thread saying it looks like shit. It actually looks amazing. Stay with CS:S and don't buy it then, all the haters are the ones that can't transition and suck ass at it anyhow. It's just another video game, QQ more.

On a side note, if or when mods come out for CS:GO, can you say ATIX_Helicopter re-make? (did you see the choppa?)

• Content Count:  2180

If CS:GO uses the same type of skin installation that L4D2 and Portal 2 use. AKA vpk's. You won't be able to use skin in multiplayer games.

Anywho, the origins on the guns look like shit. Looks like some caw of doody shitfest. I always figured every new iteration of cs was complete shit but this pretty much takes the cake.

• Content Count:  3299

Hmm sorta reminds of a situation that happened when I was a kid... Oh ya I remember css being released soon and 1.6 players hatin on it just as hard. As for this turning into cod, your all fuckin dumb, honestly. What aspects of cod are related to css other then its a fuckin fps. Not to mention everyone here bitchin is gonna most likely end up buying cs go anyways because thats all anyone will be playin.

Reply to Thread