? servers

? players online

Child discipline. Too much?

• Content Count:  2942

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzdKx0TPm_M

Personally, I'm okay with this. The father wants the son to grow up and be successful and if he goofs off in school and insults his grandparents/family, he isn't going to do that. He is just going to become another statistic and racial stereotype (even though the father doesn't look all that better). Also the father also seems to reward his kid because he was talking about playing video games with each other. That's just my stance on it. What do you guys think?

• Content Count:  720

I approve...He really doesn't want to see his kid fuck up, and I respect that. As for chopping up his hair like that...I dont know much about that...

But atleast he's there for the kid and punishing him/ rewarding for the things he does....

That's a good father right there....

On the other side...If the school catches a scent of this video...I don't know what they would do...

• Content Count:  2942

I approve...He really doesn't want to see his kid fuck up, and I respect that. As for chopping up his hair like that...I dont know much about that...

But atleast he's there for the kid and punishing him/ rewarding for the things he does....

That's a good father right there....

On the other side...If the school catches a scent of this video...I don't know what they would do...

I noticed when he was making him run that his hair was cleaned up.

• Content Count:  720

I noticed when he was making him run that his hair was cleaned up.

Hahaha then thats awesome... There's so many fathers out there that don't do shit regardless of race...

So yeah, if he cleaned up his hair then I back this dude up 100%! =D

• Content Count:  3205

Kid deserved it, though I didnt like the screaming of the kid. Next time he does this send his ass to military school or like that show where they take the trouble making kids to a real prison for a while

Edited by Leon

• Content Count:  716

Well, the father probably has military experience...it shows. A lot of military dads do shit like this, it's not uncommon. The kid kind of needs early discipline like this.

Keep in mind, children are the only thing anyone can hit in the entire world without getting arrested. You hit a woman, even a dog, you go to jail. But a child, nah that's fine. The most frail creatures of all.

This video gets

10075186.jpg

Reply to Thread