? servers

? players online

Samsung FLEXIBLE Android.

• Content Count:  3343

that's cool that it looks like it has a decent resoultion for being so thin, but wouldn't it be curled up or wrinkled after repeated use?

Edited by Psyche
thanks for autocorrecting to revolution faggot pc

• Content Count:  2942

that's cool that it looks like it has a decent revolution for being so thin, but wouldn't it be curled up or wrinkled after repeated use?

They might have a type of protection against that, but they still have some development to it, so hopefully that won't become an issue

• Content Count:  1676

Besides looking cool and having a few possible applications for it, what is the point of this? The only thing I can think of is that it would probably be sturdier since rolling it around like that doesn't break it. Other than that, I really won't care about a phone that I can roll up like a piece of paper. It also looks like it would be a pain to straighten it out again so you can watch videos normally.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3178

That'd be so much better.. I sweat all over my phone at work, so it's hard to keep it functioning properly at times. :

However, have you seen the Iphone 5 concept? It's bad ass. :p

Too bad that Iphone keyboard is a lie :(

Also, that is just a screen with android pictures running on it. It is impossible that they managed to make the components (CPU, GPU, etc) that fucking small. And to prove my point more: in that video no one opened anything in the "android" to prove it's truly the android OS running on it.

• Content Count:  716

Lololololol, don't buy samsung phones they are garbage. Every samsung phone I've ever had ended up in an incinerator after I upgraded, including samsung smartphones.

Also that iPhone 5 video is fake btw, I really hope you didn't think that was real. And I lol'd at how they lost an iPhone 5 in a bar the same way they lost the iPhone 4, idiots.

Reply to Thread