Funny story...

• Content Count:  3343

What are you trying to accomplish here exactly?*followed by rude words*

what are you trying to accomplish?

EDIT: What the fuck did you guys do to my kim jong il avatar

• Content Count:  2180

what are you trying to accomplish?

EDIT: What the fuck did you guys do to my kim jong il avatar

telling a retard to quit making fun of retards.

also sometimes avatars scale incorrectly

• Content Count:  2942

What are you trying to accomplish here exactly? are you trying to show sg you're so cool and and ice cold muthafucka that you laugh at people getting hurt? seriously you're ranting up on this kid who gets hit by a car and then jokes about his injuries with a fucking pumpkin. he's a goddamn freshmen in highschool and you're stalking his fb feed for reasons to justify "hating someone". i can't believe people are thanking your post. and i think i should remind you of a little rule we have here:

i don't give two shits if i come off as a little snitch, but really, get the fuck out. what little respect i had for you before this was immediately lost because you think you're impressing sg with your "dumb people" rant. just let it the fuck go, you're not cool, you're a fucking two-bit piece of shit asshole.

tl;dr: this image

*Insert really shitty image that a 2 year old used word on*

edit: also lol making fun of someone for wearing pink socks. i swear you must be in fucking middle school

Lol you're little quote is cute. In no place did I reveal the location of his house, what his name is, or even what school he goes to, only reason you would know the school is if you know me, so that pretty much backfired right in your face.

Personally, I was just sharing an interesting/funny story about something that had happened and I got a nice kick out of. Not like I aspired to earn your respect or anything, I've never liked you anyway so you totally just broke my heart. Also it's not my problem if you get butthurt about a story, I didn't share a story about a guy that was walking across a highway that got hit by an SUV, then 2 Semis which ended up with him in pieces, just some kid that was stupid as fuck.

So continue, please, make my week even better.

Lol you're little quote is cute. In no place did I reveal the location of his house, what his name is, or even what school he goes to, only reason you would know the school is if you know me, so that pretty much backfired right in your face.

Personally, I was just sharing an interesting/funny story about something that had happened and I got a nice kick out of. Not like I aspired to earn your respect or anything, I've never liked you anyway so you totally just broke my heart. Also it's not my problem if you get butthurt about a story, I didn't share a story about a guy that was walking across a highway that got hit by an SUV, then 2 Semis which ended up with him in pieces, just some kid that was stupid as fuck.

So continue, please, make my week even better.

TL;DR version,

"I'm just sharing an example of why I'm an asshole"

• Content Count:  2942

Fixed

Btw speaking of pink socks

meowb.jpg

It's been established, about 2 years ago, that isn't me and that it was a joke. Also funny that all the people that have liked it weren't even around for said events.

Kudos for searching for that though.

Reply to Thread