? servers

? players online

WOW!

• Content Count:  6712

The golf shop I used to work at sold these. Some thought it helped, some thought it was a scam.

For me, it's a scam. You might try it once or twice and think that it works....but that is what mind games can do to you. After a while, you feel no difference and realise that it's money wasted.

My work mate who was from Spain was telling me that the company was fined in Spain for false advertising, i.e. saying it can do stuff that is not proven in any way.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  11501

This technology is tried and tested!

Studies have been done to examine the claims made by manufacturers of hologram-containing wristbands. Chiropractic researchers from RMIT's School of Health Sciences recently (2011) reported the results of an independent, randomized and controlled trial with double blind design. They found no difference in balance between people using a real holographic wristband and those wearing a placebo.

In our advertising we stated that Power Balance wristbands improved your strength, balance and flexibility. We admit that there is no credible scientific evidence that supports our claims and therefore we engaged in misleading conduct in breach of s52 of the Trade Practices Act 1974. If you feel you have been misled by our promotions, we wish to unreservedly apologize and offer a full refund.

• Content Count:  716

Lol, I only had to watch the first test to realize it was a scam. Never heard of this before but you have to be as dumb as a rock to believe in it (Really? It can be ANYWHERE on your body, or within 3 inches of your body. Wtf do humans have invisible energy forcefields now that I didn't know about?). Honestly, I'm not even noticing a difference when he puts the wristband on in the video. He pushes himself harder the second time or the guy doesn't push down on his arm as hard. Also the part where they were holding hands was pretty gay (I was really hoping he would do a 360 on the third test and crack his spine).

Wanna know the real secret to building strength, balance and flexibility? Workout, workout some more and stretch.

Reply to Thread