? servers

? players online

Why join the Stormcloaks? Because the Empire tried to execute you?

• Content Count:  2942

and what, if the empire takes control.. you think the imperials won't get a leg up? you think the empire are the good guys and are going to treat errrrryyybooddddyyy fairly? fuck no, the empire, like i said, gives NO shits about the nords, or anyone who isn't a fucking imperial scumbag. you think if you go up to the high elf's home country and be a fucking nord they're going to NOT be racist? it's the same with every fucking race

The Imperials controlled Skyrim for a while and there was peace until Ulfric got all butthurt about not being treated as an "equal" and killed the Jarl of Solitude. He is a terrorist and the Stormcloaks are his pawns. Ulfric should be killed and his lackeys should be crushed, ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR

are you guys really righting over a game and its logic?

Nah I just posted this for laughs because I saw it on another forum

• Content Count:  2167

are you guys really righting over a game and its logic?

yes it's called philosophy, because as you may not know, this game has a fucking story with multiple sides. that's like going to a book club and asking why people argue about atlus shrugs, i mean, it's just a book, right?

• Content Count:  716

Well one of the main reasons I joined the stormcloaks is because in the other games it was known as the "Nine Divines", not the "Eight Divines." Fucking elf bitches wanna fuck up history let them take my bow and sword.

• Content Count:  6084

We need solidarity among the Terran proletariat. We must overcome the reactionary Imperials and the threat of enslavement by the fascist Thalmor. Glory to the revolutionary stormcloaks.

Also, I killed the Emperor during the Dark Brotherhood quests, so, like, kinda hard to turn back now.

Reply to Thread