? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Arma 2 =Free Game=

• Content Count:  3729

Zombie Apocalypse part 2 - Randy_Marsh_Jizz-(n1297311504658).jpg

Haha, we sure did run for our lives the second time. Unfortunately the first attempt we didn't have anyone carrying a GPS to coordinate where the exact ammo caches possibly are.. so we restarted, then I took the GPS slot and could mark which few buildings need to be searched in order to find the ammo caches. It worked well without GPS such as telling which way to go etc, but finding those objects was hard as hell. As Jesus said (standard geo) it was without GPS.

At the end where PingPong jumped on the gunner seat from the armored vehicle.. not quite sure if we should let him jump on it again next time as he mowed down two friendly units (Vorter, jesus) instead of zombies LOL. After all it was great fun, we managed to succeed this PART 2 and really looking forward to finish PART3.

Things that need to be focused on in the future:

- Sticking together as a team, a few of you have the intention to run off alone and end up getting killed (which takes up slots). To prevent this we should stick together at all times, or have at least someone go with you to cover your back.

- Rushing, seems like there's some people not really taking their time into things and rush quite a lot and let his team fall behind (such as stated above.) Luckily enough in PART 3, rushing is barely impossible in the thick forests at night time.

That's pretty much it, good job yall!

Edited by Paralyzed

I wish you guys would set a time for this instead of just out of the blue.

*Cough* European/American time, it will always be late for me. We wanted to play PART 2 for quite a few days now.. then today we were just like.. Oh let's just do it, otherwise we never will be able to do so. I checked the forums to see if you were online.. but unfortunately ):

Alright, within 2/3 hours we're planning on starting PART 3. So you hereby now have the chance to let us know if you're going to join in by then, or if you won't.

Requirements will be ARMA Combined ops, as PART 3 doesn't allow ARMA Free players to use their flashlights.. which is a MUST HAVE in this part. Please let me know if you hop in!

Story:

Most of Chernarus has been overrun by zombies. Shortly after the outbreak began, the world was alerted with an emergency transmission and a quarantine was attempted by the CDF, Russia, NATO and hired professionals. The quarantine failed after 22 hours and all surviving units retreated to protect the capital region except for the Russians who have a long border with Chernarus to the north.

You are one of the few survivors left in South Zagoria, the ground zero of the outbreak, and have been waiting for a passing ship or other form of help on the eastern shore in vain. Just a moment ago, you picked up a plea for help over the radio requesting assistance at the Olsha hill radio tower. You must go northwest and investigate.

Also make sure your ventrilo is installed so that you'll be able to hear whatever someone has to say that does own a mic. It's not required that you have a mic though.

NOTE: We will only play this if there's enough people around.

CONFIRMED LIST OF PEOPLE THAT ATTEND PART 3:

- Paralyzed

- Zeke

- Mr.Jesus

- Movement

- The Godfather

-

Edited by Paralyzed

Reply to Thread