? servers

? players online

Do you like the theme?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the theme?

Thoughts on the Christmas theme?

• Content Count:  716

i could make the banner fit the background. maybe have some something related to css, skyrim, gmod etc.

Yea a new background or fitting the banner to it would be nice. The current background isn't as hard on the eyes anymore but it's still bland as shit.

What was the banner made in? It looks like MSPaint.

• Content Count:  4198

Good.

In what way is that a good thing? Most of the time people go off first impressions when visiting a community website/forum, so if we look too unprofessional people aren't really going to give us a second thought.

• Content Count:  4960

In what way is that a good thing? Most of the time people go off first impressions when visiting a community website/forum, so if we look too unprofessional people aren't really going to give us a second thought.

Yeah you're right Huwajux, but this is mostly (hopefully) a test. I want to try what ConnorC said btw.

We don't have to do something major for the holidays but it's way better than nothing.

The snowy background should be changed to something simple but not black-white :/

If you need ideas, i'll be happy to give some examples, now that my sunday is all about doing nothing while enjoying the flu. -.-

• Content Count:  3056

Yeah you're right Huwajux, but this is mostly (hopefully) a test. I want to try what ConnorC said btw.

We don't have to do something major for the holidays but it's way better than nothing.

The snowy background should be changed to something simple but not black-white :/

If you need ideas, i'll be happy to give some examples, now that my sunday is all about doing nothing while enjoying the flu. -.-

I know we went back in time, but for gods sake, ban this guy before he hears about him not being banned anymore. PLEASE.

Reply to Thread