? servers

? players online

See ya at Dreamhack 2013?

• Content Count:  1740

Jesus my fucking eyes. I dont see what the point of something like this is. Every one just sits there with there phones out. Whats the stage for? No one is on it.

you do realize this is a LAN party, not a concert

The biggest LAN party in the world.

EDIT: whatst he price of a ticket btw?

EDIT2: nvm found it, it's €108, fuck dat.

Edited by Chaoz`

• Content Count:  3729

Ok what is a "lan" party?

I don't know if serious or trolling, but here we go;

"A LAN party is a temporary, sometimes spontaneous, gathering of people with computers or game consoles, between which they establish a local area network (LAN), primarily for the purpose of playing multiplayer video games. The size of these networks may vary from the very small (two people) to very large installations. Small parties can form spontaneously, but large ones usually require a fair amount of planning and preparation. As of 2010, the world record for the size of a LAN party is 12,754 connected systems, set at DreamHack, in Jönköping, Sweden." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAN_party

Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  1719

A LAN Event is where you hook your computers up in a local area network and play togheter in different games, for example BF3, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Starcraft etc etc...

LAN = Local Area Network.

And the stage is for events during the lan, and no, it's not a concert, it's a lan :p

EDIT: Para beaten me to it lol

Reply to Thread