? servers

? players online

A SK/ (Scoutknives) Server

• Content Count:  389

Except SK is exceptionally boring. With multimaps, there's more than 1 type of map, and each one will get played most of the time, and with course maps you have a goal you're trying to reach. With SK, it's just jumping around and shooting and knifing people. Hell, I'll give Smee tower the benefit of the doubt and say at least there are a few fun things you can do with it. (like jumping out a window and shotgunning someone before you die)

there is a MG map with nothing but multiple awp mini maps... why not have a MG map with multiple scout/knives

• Content Count:  2075

there is a MG map with nothing but multiple awp mini maps... why not have a MG map with multiple scout/knives

Feel free to make one and request it, as for the actual server idea I can't see it going anywhere as we don't have the active playerbase interested in it enough to commit.

• Content Count:  3697

Like the above have said, I used to love SK, and wanted to start/manage a server, but there was never enough interest and I'm afraid that's pretty much how it will be forever I think.

Reply to Thread