? servers

? players online

How do you exercise?

• Content Count:  177

I alternate between running and weight lifting. I'll do 1.5-3 miles one day and the next day, I'll do some weight lifting and then some non-impact cardio like an elliptical or cycle. I also have a rest day, either Saturday or Sunday depending on how I feel. I've already injured myself once by working out too much, don't want to make the same mistake again.

• Content Count:  79

I do situps, crunches, bicycle crunches, bicep curls, bar curls, bench pressing, pushups, squats, lunges and chest flies. All at my house because I have equipment here, I alternate between these.

• Content Count:  3697

Swim for an hour 3-5 times a week.

Could not possibly advocate swimming more. You don't overheat, there's no impact, it works nearly every muscle, and (I personally) love it. It's not like 'I should go swimming today', going swimming is what I look forward to, and it's the only thing that makes me go to class (I swim before class then shower there usually/almost always).

• Content Count:  1324

Swim for an hour 3-5 times a week.

Could not possibly advocate swimming more. You don't overheat, there's no impact, it works nearly every muscle, and (I personally) love it. It's not like 'I should go swimming today', going swimming is what I look forward to, and it's the only thing that makes me go to class (I swim before class then shower there usually/almost always).

I know a lot of swimmers though and their hair usually dies quickly from the chemical, and they end up looking pasty white

Reply to Thread