? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  4960

It's shit like this that makes insurance costs a fuck ton for young people. No respect for the road or the police, and one day you might just regret it.

I feel ya.. 1300€ each year here..

• Content Count:  1057

He is a G, Did you not get the memo of how gangsta bubblez is?

Don't even talk wanab mexican lol :)

@ Lux: BRO my insurance is like 2.2k a year, its mad expensive, if this ticket hits me, im fina get raped.

• Content Count:  2645

@ Lux: BRO my insurance is like 2.2k a year, its mad expensive, if this ticket hits me, im fina get raped.

I hope it does hit your insurance, it's people like you who cause insurance premiums to rise so that everyone else who drives has to fork out extra too. Maybe it will teach you to do simple maintenance checks to your car instead of rushing around like an idiot and potentially causing an accident.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2105

Im only a wanna be mexican if I WANT to be mexican and I dont.

• Content Count:  6712

I hope it does hit your insurance, it's people like you who cause insurance premiums to rise so that everyone else who drives has to fork out extra too. Maybe it will teach you to do simple maintenance checks to your car instead of rushing around like an idiot and potentially causing an accident.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/off-topic/7994-been-car-crash-lived.html

JAMES PLZ.

Cars crash into you because there is no space on the road left...

*cough* women *cough*

Honestly, I think men drive more recklessly..... but at least they drive faster. I do usually end up getting caught up behind women drivers.

Same can be said for some people who do not seem to have gained a proper license... in this country anyway. In India I heard to get a license you just need to drive 100 yards in a straight line... lol.

I have seen the craziest and slowest drivers... no idea how they're on the road. Not a massive danger to anyone.... but still ridiculously bad.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread