? servers

? players online

steam trading cards

• Content Count:  925

Steam levels? Oh god why now your going to have kids saying "Oh im so much cooler than you im a level 180 Steam user guyz" Why the fuck do we need this?

You seem jealous because you're lvl 1 and im lvl 57

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

Steam levels? Oh god why now your going to have kids saying "Oh im so much cooler than you im a level 180 Steam user guyz" Why the fuck do we need this?

Let us not forget the steam fag fan boys who will now praise steam even more, oh god if Origin did this, the response would be so different..

• Content Count:  1710

cause ppl dont already compare steam id digits....

• Content Count:  939

I don't really like the idea, because its just too big of a project and I really don't like getting involved just because how silly it is. But on the plus side we get DLC and coupons so eh.

Also I need to get the hl2 and portal and cs cards so badly, and then show them off. Because that's what you are supposed to do?

• Content Count:  5063

tumblr_lygcppnqC81qbog3x.gif

If these cards can give me games im down. But like most of you say this is stupid AND what an ugly layout! Kinda makes me want to move all my games over to origin!

• Content Count:  954

tumblr_lygcppnqC81qbog3x.gif

If these cards can give me games im down. But like most of you say this is stupid AND what an ugly layout! Kinda makes me want to move all my games over to origin!

I only see a difference in the profile page, and although I'm not that big of a fan, I don't have a problem with it

The internet seems to have this idea that "If it's not the norm, we're going to fucking hate you guys for it"

Bear in mind that origin has what, 1/1000'th of the games Steam has? :p

Reply to Thread