? servers

? players online

Warden

• Content Count:  4123

No need for it. Some of the confusion is people not listening to the orders given, happens to me as well if I'm goofing around and go the wrong way.

• Content Count:  3056

We(admins) just need to be able to mute and prevent derps from being warden or the retards yelling and obviously conflicting orders over who is giving right orders.

To many cry babies QQ whenever we try to lay down the law and sort the chaos in pb. I do it anyways but a lot of the "lighter hearted" admins dont really enforce hard enough when pb is way out of control.

^

This basically.

Our PB server is kinda a one-of-a-kind with the rules and settings, and this would move it towards the others, thus making it more mainstream and therefore less hipster. That's not straight flexin' mate.

But besides that, if we had a warden rule, we'd just end up having rounds where those retards you're talking about are the only ones who may give orders, and honestly, do you want that?

I think it's better to not fix what's not broken, as we've had it like this since I joined and even before that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  188

Having a warden would only make the system worse because then you have one person just giving orders and when that person dies there would just be madness with who gives the orders next. Then you have the issue with people joining the server claiming they are warden and then nobody knows who the real warden is. Having a warden is so much more of a headache than not having one at all. There would be even more crying (hard to believe) in PB with people fighting over who gets to be warden. Best way is to just work it out with your teammates and work as a team to give orders. Obviously if someone is just trying to troll and purposely trying to get you or your teammates killed or trying to screw up the orders on purpose try to get an admin in the server or make a complaint to get it settled. Overall wardens are just a waste of time and would most definitely not work in the server.

It wouldn't be complete madness. I think in other servers if the warden dies then it's a freeday or something.

But a no to Koolaid, this server was meant to have no Wardens. This is more of a laid back server where it is kinda more of a relocation of Ts/deathmatch. Unless of course you have some fun/good CTs.

• Content Count:  11501

Our PB server is kinda a one-of-a-kind with the rules and settings, and this would move it towards the others, thus making it more mainstream and therefore less hipster. That's not straight flexin' mate.

Exactly this - so no

Reply to Thread