? servers

? players online

All SG World of Tank Players

• Content Count:  2105

Since we are trying to get organized so we can start fighting clan wars with more than 5 people. So I made a new SG world of Tanks group to help organize things a bit. Has all the high ranks of the people in the group listed and some of their steam names. Point being just trying to get it set up so we know who has what and where everyone is.

Steam Community :: Group :: (SG) World of Tanks

here is the group. Also I was talking with Dirkjr and since we have a lot of non SG site people in the World of tanks clan may I suggest that we have a better World of Tanks subforum. The one we have is kind of on the side and just hard to find. Also maybe something on the front page. Just a suggestion.

• Content Count:  2167

High ping would ruin it for me , also I don't want to lose my progress :(

We play with a number of UK people. We have West coast people playing with UK people and ping hasnt been much of an issue.

• Content Count:  4550

I've wanted to try this game for a long time now but never got around to do it. Been too busy playing lol >.

I'll give you new players some tips that, whilst they aren't necessary, it will certainly make the game more enjoyable.

First things first, buy premium. Premium is essentially earning 50% extra credits and experience and it will certainly stop you drooling over your vegetated body whilst you click battle and get wrecked with a shitty team and grind 10000 matches to get to tier 6. Yes, I know this game is free so why bother? Simple answer is you'll get to the better tanks faster, and you'll probably enjoy the game more.

Secondly, you can pay real money to get premium tanks which are pretty good, but most people go for the tier 8 premiums. This doesn't mean to say they paid to win, because they can get wrecked as easily as you do, they just got a quick tank. So if you want to pay for your tank with real money, go for a tier 8, and certainly don't get the KV-5. Trust me.

Finally, don't play with Harpreet.

That is all.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread