? servers

? players online

Scrim - Add and extra spot for a ringer.

• Content Count:  352

That's true it could cause some problems, I thought about it as like a learning experience for the fat kids. Best way to learn how to play is watching others

Some people learn differently though, some people may learn by just playing others may learn by listening to what they have to do or just watching.

• Content Count:  11501

That's true it could cause some problems, I thought about it as like a learning experience for the fat kids. Best way to learn how to play is watching others

So request a demo from STV? lol

• Content Count:  939

I think this is a good idea. You all say that ghosting might be the biggest problem and the only problem there is. If so maybe we could have a plugin that delays the game for 2 minutes within the spectator team. I don't know if there could be such thing but if there is, I don't see a problem in adding it.

• Content Count:  1086

I think this is a good idea. You all say that ghosting might be the biggest problem and the only problem there is. If so maybe we could have a plugin that delays the game for 2 minutes within the spectator team. I don't know if there could be such thing but if there is, I don't see a problem in adding it.

Im 99.9% sure there is no plugin that makes it so the spec team has a delay while they're watching. Getting a replacement really isn't that hard nor does it take long o.o. More plugins would just make reg even worse

• Content Count:  11501

This just isn't going to happen, sorry.

In theory, it's a great idea, but it would create even more issues with the amount of ghosting that could / would occur. To prevent this, we'd have to add another plugin, and that would just tax the server more, making shittier reg.

Reply to Thread