? servers

? players online

Scrim - Add and extra spot for a ringer.

• Content Count:  802

If this gets done then I'll never get to play! :"( (unless if it's some randy being cpt and pick me or if the other 3 players or worst then I am(don't thing so))

People could be ghosting but I for fact would love to be in spectate and watch other people play(as long as it's not always). I could learn from them. ;)

It's a yes and no for me, but more of a yes. xD

^ you see what I did? (example(example)) thats not how it should be used right?

• Content Count:  660

I remember we used to have a ringerslot a long time ago, believe it got removed due to suspicion of ghosting. Though some newer players might learn a couple of things it's a double edged sword really. Personally i think it's not necesary.

• Content Count:  1710

If its just ghosting that's a problem. There are plugins that make spectators screen go black. But then there is no reason to have 11 and better to just have autojoin

• Content Count:  1513

I mean it would be a good idea for having another player ready but its not really worth the risk of ghosting. You could always invite a friend real quick, never really had that problem unless no one was on. If you really wanted to watch a scrim and get better just watch it on sourceTV I guess.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6465

i think pyros got a good idea, i see alot of other servers having 11 slots. I mean that doesnt mean that we should do it too, but it would be more good then bad

Over half of those are servers where they think SourceTV takes up a slot. Or they are actual team scrim servers and the 11th slot is used to have subs to join then someone immediately leaves.

The Pug server just doesn't need 11 slots. Your main issue is people leaving...which means there is a slot. Not hard to fill it, and you shouldn't be forcing the fat kid of the scrim to sit in spec JUST IN CASE someone decides to leave. On top of the ghosting issue already, we do not need more plugins on the server.

• Content Count:  660

Over half of those are servers where they think SourceTV takes up a slot. Or they are actual team scrim servers and the 11th slot is used to have subs to join then someone immediately leaves.

The Pug server just doesn't need 11 slots. Your main issue is people leaving...which means there is a slot. Not hard to fill it, and you shouldn't be forcing the fat kid of the scrim to sit in spec JUST IN CASE someone decides to leave. On top of the ghosting issue already, we do not need more plugins on the server.

That's true it could cause some problems, I thought about it as like a learning experience for the fat kids. Best way to learn how to play is watching others

Reply to Thread