? servers

? players online

New HeadSet!

• Content Count:  5063

I've got a steelseries siberia v1, which i've had for about 4 years or more and they are in rufh shape.. The ear pillows are falling off etc..

So was thinking it was about time to get a new headset!

What im looking for in a headset:

-Good sound quality

-Good/deep bass "that doesnt ruin the music experience"

-Nice design "white or black"

-Not more than 130$

-Is a gaming headset!

-Comfortable to wear over a long period of time!

I've been thinking about getting the razer black shark, Tiamat Expert 2.2, SteelSeries Siberia v2 and ROCCAT Kave.

i'll be ordering them from this site so if youd like go ahead and have a look, Komplett.no - Gaming Headset PC

• Content Count:  5063

Had a V2 last year and because of the thin wire and my stupid chair i ran over the wire so many times the mic stoped working and lost the sound on the right ear cup! Might get a V2 again because its super comfortable and the new one with blue led light looks sick!

But i too want to try something new :/ And i've heard the black shark is a fairly small headset? And it would look stupid unless u have a very small head XD

• Content Count:  1086

I have Plantronics GameCom 780. They're really comfortable with this soft padding on the top of the headset and they sound amazing. The mute button and volume control button are easily accessible at the back of the left ear cup.

• Content Count:  3052

I would take a look at the ASUS Orion PRO. I have been looking it those for a long time now and will be getting them soon (my older headset is starting to break)

You can find many good reviews on youtube for it so you should check them out!!!

Reply to Thread