? servers

? players online

2013 CREEPYPASTA COMPETITION

• Content Count:  800

Theme: Video Game

Story:

One day I decided to play Counter Strike Source instead of doing my homework. I was tired of playing on the same old server that i usually play on, so I decided to try out something new. I usually liked to look for full servers so I won't feel alone, and most were filled, but I saw a server named "Deleted" with 27/30 players. I just thought "nice a new server", but the map was huge, it took me 10 minutes to download the map. Once the map was finished downloading, the front page where the clan names usually are was just a black screen with the words "Deleted" in red letters. I didn't think anything of it, but the map was full black as well. I was angry about how I waited ten minutes for this map and it was just full black. So I tried picking counter terrorists since there were only 12 counter terrorists and 15 terrorists, but the game said "Error, pick opposing team", so I did. I typed in chat "are there any problems for you guys?" Anonymously, everyone in the server said no at the same time. I checked the score board, everyone's name was just the word "Deleted_Entity_" with a number after it and everyone was at -99 points and for deaths, it had 0 for everyone. At this point I became a little scared, so i tried moving around and as soon as I did, a path showed up in front of me. I stepped onto the path and walked forward for a few seconds, and then something appeared at the end of the path. I had an awp and a deagle so I scoped in and shot the thing at the end of the path with the awp, it said I did 400 damage, but I didn't see it say I got a kill. So I ran up to it and it was a counter terrorist. I shot it again with the awp and it's face changed. It had a distorted smile and glazed black eyes with a glowing red outline. I turned around and tried running away. Then another counter terrorist was at the other end of the path, so I turned around thinking it teleported and it didn't. WHen I turned, i heard a static sound and something say "Don't turn around". So I turned around and the other one was right there in my face. It had a opened mouth frown with sharp teeth everywhere and everytime I shot it, it's face would look happier and creepier. I made it's face go mid way and then shot it with the awp, and it became a creepy smile with teeth everywhere and it's eyes had become ruby red with a black outline. THen a voice said "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TURN AROUND" and a loud static sound happened and the game froze and crashed. I went to my cstrike file to delete the map, but all the maps were changed to jpeg images. I checked the first one and it was the same face that both had made to me. All of them were the same. So i deleted them all, and my counter strike folder completely disappeared. But when I minimized the screen, the face they had made was my back ground image, follow by a static shock and a message in notepad popped up saying "Now turn around". I turned around at my computer desk and laying behind me, was a the picture of the face with the words "Deleted" written on it. Then my computer crashed and never came back on again.

• Like 1
Edited by RoverBot3

• Content Count:  3401

SG horror

The story about to be told to you was a terror so great that it lasted thirty-four years.

On the night of Halloween in 1988, in a town known as gamingcommunity, a young boy known as Pubblez was driving his Mercedes back from the local strip club, the same strip club he went to every Tuesday night because he couldn’t get any girls. He was driving along the dense misty, pitch black road, the only light from the moon and the occasional flash of a street light, suddenly the local racists known as Cork and SkyJumper jumped out in front of Pubblez car causing his car to flip uncontrollably until it finally landed on its back. Cork and SkyJumper ran off, not knowing the trouble they had then unleashed onto this small town.

Pubblez had not been seen at all after this incident, it was thought he died in the car crash. A year passed until it was the Halloween of 1989. Teenagers were trick or treating, parents fucking before their kids came home, all was normal. A group of teenagers, Kalbania, Kaution and Gurocket… Kalbania is an internet troll who does nothing better than troll gaming communitys, Kaution is a gay marine who sticks his guns in dark places and Guyrocket is a guy who pretends to be a girl but can’t be because he knows too much about video games. They were walking through the park after a successful night of trick or treating when they heard the unmistakable sound of a twenty year old Mercedes racing towards them, they ran… their hearts pounding as they didn’t know what would happen, Kaution trips on air and falls and for some reason is unable to stand up, the others decide to leave him and he is crushed and killed instantly. Kalbania and Guyrocket run into the abandoned Warehouse but are soon found by the Mercedes, who could it be? Only time would tell… It was Pubblez. He got out of the car with his shotgun and blasted Guyrocket away, he died instantly. Kalbania was the only remaining teenager left, there was only one thing left to do, or all of the world would be destroyed by Pubblez.

Kalbania takes of his back pack and pulls out his strangely futuristic battle armour and equips it and his alien laser fuelled minigame and aims it at Pubblez saying ‘Get outta my town’ and then fires the minigun at Pubblez who then explodes, the explosion causes a nuclear explosion wiping out America.

The camera zoomed in on the atomic wasteland, onto a destroyed and in rubbled warehouse, Pubblez hand can be seen reaching out… his finger twitches…

• Like 5
Edited by frosty
changed a name for legal reasons

• Content Count:  939

Theme: Something Caution will like.

Story:

Caution and Vinyl are in a haunted house having sexytimes when an unusual noise comes from the basement. Vinyl goes to investigate and doesn't come back. A loud scream is heard from the basement. Caution carefully but determined, hurries to see if his sexytime partner is okay. When he reaches the basement, he finds nothing. Suddenly, the door behind him slams shut. The lights go out and he's alone in the dark. Feeling around he finds a flashlight. Before turning it on, a heavy panting is heard from right in front of him. He turns the flashlight on a quickly points it in front. Nothing. Suddenly, a hand caresses his shoulder. He turns around and screams, "NO NOT YOU!!" For it is the most terrifying thing ever. It is.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The flashlight goes out.

The end.

This is going to make me shit my pants.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  410

Something Caution will like--- Bubblez was a hermit who lived alone in a hidden mansion at the edge of town. Rumors were crazy about the wild-eyed man. Some folks said that he was a magician who called upon the powers of darkness to wreck havoc upon his neighbors. Others called him a mad doctor who could restore life to foul corpses from the local cemetery. No respectable citizen in town had anything to do with Bubblez.

Then one year a new family moved to town with a lovely daughter, Jen, who caught Bubblez eye. He showered the maiden with gifts— A brand new Mercadies, TTT, and a pot of daisies that never dropped a single petal. Despite the gifts, Jen fell in love with another, Caution, a handsome young man just home from university. A week after meeting they engaged, leaving behind a stunned Bubblez.

When Jen and Caution returned from the engagement, they threw a big ball and invited everyone in town. While Jen was talking with her father, she heard a clap of thunder. Lightning flashed again and again. Suddenly, the double doors blew open and a breeze whirled in, bringing with it the smell of dead, decaying things. Bubblez loomed in the doorway, pupils gleaming red with anger. He was followed by the grotesque figures of the dead, who came marching two by two into the room. Their eye sockets glowed with blue fire as they surrounded the room.

Two of the corpses captured Caution and threw him down at the feet of their lord. Red eyes gleaming, Bubblez drew a silver-knife and casually cut the bridegroom’s throat from ear to ear. Jen screamed and ran forward, pushing through the foul, stinking corpses of the dead, and flung herself upon her dying husband.

“Kill us both,” she cried desperately.

But Bubblez plucked the lass out of the pool of blood surrounding her dead husband and carried her out into the thundering night. Behind him, the army of the dead turned from the grizzly scene and followed their master. The sounds of thunder and lightning faded away as the alchemist and his dead companions disappeared into the dark night.

Caution's father and Jen's father gathered a small mob and followed the evil hermit, intent upon saving Jen. When they searched Bubblez house, they found it completely empty. Bubblez had vanished.

Search parties scoured the countryside for days, but turned up nothing. Caution was buried in the local cemetery, and the dance hall was torn down. No one in town spoke about what had happened, and no one dared imagine what had become of poor Jen.

A year to the day after the ball, a timid knock sounded upon the door of Jen's parents’ home. When her father opened it, he saw a gray figure on the stoop. Her eyes were dull with exhaustion and pain. It was Jen! Her tongue had been cut out so she couldn’t speak. But when she produced a knife from her tattered garments—the knife with a silver blade that they had last seen in the hands of Bubblez— the gleam of satisfaction in Jen's eyes told them that the streaks of blood that coated the knife were those of Bubblez. That night, Jen died in her sleep with a peaceful smile upon her ravaged face.

To this day, they say they can hear the wispy voice of the mysterious Bubblez.

THE END.

Edited by bob the pirate
dedication

• Content Count:  11501

Something SCARY--- Bubblez was a hermit who lived alone in a hidden mansion at the edge of town. Rumors were crazy about the wild-eyed man. Some folks said that he was a magician who called upon the powers of darkness to wreck havoc upon his neighbors. Others called him a mad doctor who could restore life to foul corpses from the local cemetery. No respectable citizen in town had anything to do with Bubblez.

Then one year a new family moved to town with a lovely daughter, Jen, who caught Bubblez eye. He showered the maiden with gifts— A brand new Mercadies, TTT, and a pot of daisies that never dropped a single petal. Despite the gifts, Jen fell in love with another, Caution, a handsome young man just home from university. A week after meeting they engaged, leaving behind a stunned Bubblez.

When Jen and Caution returned from the engagement, they threw a big ball and invited everyone in town. While Jen was talking with her father, she heard a clap of thunder. Lightning flashed again and again. Suddenly, the double doors blew open and a breeze whirled in, bringing with it the smell of dead, decaying things. Bubblez loomed in the doorway, pupils gleaming red with anger. He was followed by the grotesque figures of the dead, who came marching two by two into the room. Their eye sockets glowed with blue fire as they surrounded the room.

Two of the corpses captured Caution and threw him down at the feet of their lord. Red eyes gleaming, Bubblez drew a silver-knife and casually cut the bridegroom’s throat from ear to ear. Jen screamed and ran forward, pushing through the foul, stinking corpses of the dead, and flung herself upon her dying husband.

“Kill us both,” she cried desperately.

But Bubblez plucked the lass out of the pool of blood surrounding her dead husband and carried her out into the thundering night. Behind him, the army of the dead turned from the grizzly scene and followed their master. The sounds of thunder and lightning faded away as the alchemist and his dead companions disappeared into the dark night.

Caution's father and Jen's father gathered a small mob and followed the evil hermit, intent upon saving Jen. When they searched Bubblez house, they found it completely empty. Bubblez had vanished.

Search parties scoured the countryside for days, but turned up nothing. Caution was buried in the local cemetery, and the dance hall was torn down. No one in town spoke about what had happened, and no one dared imagine what had become of poor Jen.

A year to the day after the ball, a timid knock sounded upon the door of Jen's parents’ home. When her father opened it, he saw a gray figure on the stoop. Her eyes were dull with exhaustion and pain. It was Jen! Her tongue had been cut out so she couldn’t speak. But when she produced a knife from her tattered garments—the knife with a silver blade that they had last seen in the hands of Bubblez— the gleam of satisfaction in Jen's eyes told them that the streaks of blood that coated the knife were those of Bubblez. That night, Jen died in her sleep with a peaceful smile upon her ravaged face.

To this day, they say they can hear the wispy voice of the mysterious Bubblez.

THE END.

LOL

Reply to Thread