? servers

? players online

Would you like to play?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to play?

Soccer Tourney: Sign Up

• Content Count:  3998

As mentioned before, Labarr and I will be hosting a small tourney on the soccer server. Simply vote in either options of the poll if you would like to participate. To play you will need to be reg+, but there may be some exceptions for some of the server regs.

It will be a 4v4 tourney, with either 5 or 6 players per team. Hopefully enough people will sign up for a decently sized tourney, will need at least 30 people. Would probably be best to have the best players be captains, then doing a draft from there. If we do it this way, Labarr and I would probably need to pick the captains ourselves, unless anyone would like to volunteer. It may take a while to do, but the teams would be balanced for the most part. We could either do that, or just randomize it all. What do you guys want? Either way, the play times will be decided on by the captains.

As for prizes, it will probably be 50k, 25k and 10k credits for first, second, and third respectively. May also give Supporter status to the players of the top team who don't already have it, and they will also be able to get the contest winner ribbon. I also have a few steam games in my inventory I could give away as additional prizes, they're not the best games though lol

• Like 4
Edited by Bread

• Content Count:  802

My ping never helps when It come to playing soccer, but I would still like to play in the tourny. I could prob be the last player for a team(believe me, only way I'll hit a ball is if it's not moving AT ALL)

• Content Count:  4960

My ping never helps when It come to playing soccer, but I would still like to play in the tourny. I could prob be the last player for a team(believe me, only way I'll hit a ball is if it's not moving AT ALL)

I had the same problem actually. You have to give in some commands that are given ingame by typing "!help" and it will lead you to a page on the forum. Worked out very well for me ^^

Reply to Thread