? servers

? players online

NEW YEAR - How will you celebrate it?

• Content Count:  1563

Hello there

I'm not really sure how I will spend the last night of the year and I wanted to share ideas.

Something you would discourage ? or advice ?

Personally, I'd eat New Year's dinner at a friends house and then I thought about going to Amsterdam or Ghent with a few friends and just see what we encounter, into the unknown !

Edited by mapper

• Content Count:  3440

I usually do a movie marathon with my kids. I try to pick out a series of movies they haven't seen, but that I don't mind watching with them. We have a ton of food/snacks, invite the cousins over and just hang out with family.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  802

Well, I'm not sure who family house I will be going, but probably the same thing I do every new years. Spend some time with family, eat good food and go ti the bakery that up the street and watch people drift in circles and fuck up their cars, oh and blow up some stuff >:d.

• Content Count:  5063

Probably alone, I dunno. Tinychat party perhaps.

Tinychat party, im down! All my friends went home to their parents for the christmas so i'm alone in this city most christmas and new year. Maybe pop some champagne and party hard in tinychat :p

• Content Count:  4960

Probably alone, I dunno. Tinychat party perhaps.

Tinychat party, im down! All my friends went home to their parents for the christmas so i'm alone in this city most christmas and new year. Maybe pop some champagne and party hard in tinychat :p

Now that's just sad :s

I'm eating at home with some friends, then meet up in a party in the city and then we'll go to Ghent by car. Approx time to be home: 7-8 AM xD

I need to be at my grandparents at 11AM.. And the day after that I have to start working at 5AM..

• Content Count:  3150

Cape cod. Family + gf. Fireworks, shrimp, drunk people. Probably a redbull in my hands. Sounds like a plan to me.

Sent from my carrier pigeon

Reply to Thread