? servers

? players online

NHL Predictions?

• Content Count:  3740

If Tampa loses tonight, this series is over.

nuff said

You know, that reminds me of another certain series that just ended not too long ago, hmmmm....

• Content Count:  3740

I'm a die hard Ranger fan. Still can't even watch a game I'm so bummed. Chicago in 6.

Welcome to the forums Bane! Yeah I'm a Rangers fan too, and my wife is a Devils fan. We don't talk about hockey together...

• Content Count:  3

Welcome to the forums Bane! Yeah I'm a Rangers fan too, and my wife is a Devils fan. We don't talk about hockey together...

Thanks Wawa. That's tough love man. Rangers are gonna win next year if they get a playoff goal scorer.

• Content Count:  418

I'm a Bruins fan but my girlfriend is a Rangers fan... I can't even bring up the Rangers right now, haha.

Go Lightning.

• Content Count:  3462

Thanks Wawa. That's tough love man. Rangers are gonna win next year if they get a playoff goal scorer.

In the end they had the best team, but the thing is they had to show up in either game 5 or 7. They did neither. Getting shut out in your home building is unacceptable. I am going to assume we will trade Klein, sign Hags longterm, and let Marty retire. We'll see what happens in July I guess...

Reply to Thread