? servers

? players online

The Forest

• Content Count:  954

I ain't one for survival games, but I might give it a shot.

Just a note, if you don't like horror games, don't play this. This isn't a rust or day z-styled survival game, it's survival horror. Keep that in mind.

Looks pretty awesome, we should try it out sometime.

Again, I'm pretty sure it's singleplayer-only, so there's really no "We can try out"

I'd say it's worth watching out for, though.

• Content Count:  3401

More survival games, just what we need...

That is what the people want, so developers will keep making them. Rust and DayZ still in the top sellers on Steam so we will be seeing alot more of these games, maybe one developer will actually make a perfect game someday.

• Content Count:  1064

That is what the people want, so developers will keep making them. Rust and DayZ still in the top sellers on Steam so we will be seeing alot more of these games, maybe one developer will actually make a perfect game someday.

LOL like you said, it's what people want, and its an easy money maker. Imo it'll be an awesome and pants pissing game. My only suggestion is to maybe add co-op. Playing this with Oculus Rift and Turtle beaches is gonna be fucking horrifying.

Edited by Spyder

• Content Count:  954

My only suggestion is to maybe add co-op./QUOTE]

No. Never.

Silent Hill wouldn't be scary if it was co-op, Amnesia wouldn't be scary if it was co-op, Dead Space stopped being scary when it became co-op, why the fuck would you ruin the horror of this game by adding a pointless co-op function?

The idea of the game is that you're stranded in a forest alone against people who want you dead. Let's not try to change that, please.

• Content Count:  1064

My only suggestion is to maybe add co-op./QUOTE]

No. Never.

Silent Hill wouldn't be scary if it was co-op, Amnesia wouldn't be scary if it was co-op, Dead Space stopped being scary when it became co-op, why the fuck would you ruin the horror of this game by adding a pointless co-op function?

The idea of the game is that you're stranded in a forest alone against people who want you dead. Let's not try to change that, please.

You're right but in those games you're not trying to survive in an open world. In this game, I'd wanna play it with my buddies so we can stick together and not get trampled on. Again with Amnesia and Dead Space, those are mission games. This game does have missions you can complete but it's also a survival game.

Reply to Thread