? servers

? players online

CSS Warcraft Server

• Content Count:  925

Don't think its a good idea. I mean it's gonna be populated but for how long? Once you hit high level and have everything maxed out what are you gonna do? Kill some people that just joined? Plus it won't bring new people into the server because they will just get killed by the people who have everything maxed out.

• Content Count:  436

Don't think its a good idea. I mean it's gonna be populated but for how long? Once you hit high level and have everything maxed out what are you gonna do? Kill some people that just joined? Plus it won't bring new people into the server because they will just get killed by the people who have everything maxed out.

That somehow reminds me of WOW PvP... Yet peoples play it. But I agree that this is probably how it is gonna turn out.

• Content Count:  2103

This is why the lvls are reset every month or two on most of them. Just saying.

• Content Count:  3287

This is why the lvls are reset every month or two on most of them. Just saying.

If this really happens, then the problem wud be solved, no ?

Then all you'd have is the issue of some players whining that their hard earned levels are gone, but those are pussies neway

• Content Count:  5086

Yeah but it's still a lot of work to build up all the races you'd want in your server. Sure there's plenty of premades, but people would want something different or special too I'm sure.

• Content Count:  4960

We should look into it and realise that original servers and unique extras by the hand of our community means extra players, and with the store system able to buy classes, it generates income.

Hard work is the key to succes :)

• Content Count:  3150

Hard work is the key to succes :)

Such insperation. Much success*

ANYWAYS, there are already new servers in development, as well as funds being allocated for vb5 and what not. I think the higher ups and general community are aware of the fact that we need new servers, and some of those people are working to make those new servers a reality. Making the typical-high-school-essay inspirational post isn't gonna get it done any faster. It's like saying you're gonna donate, then not doing it. All talk, no game.

I thought that for the ump-teenth time multiple higher ups had established that CSS servers are not the way to go, as the opportunity for success is much lower than in newer games with a higher population to pull from.

• Content Count:  4960

Such insperation. Much success*

ANYWAYS, there are already new servers in development, as well as funds being allocated for vb5 and what not. I think the higher ups and general community are aware of the fact that we need new servers, and some of those people are working to make those new servers a reality. Making the typical-high-school-essay inspirational post isn't gonna get it done any faster. It's like saying you're gonna donate, then not doing it. All talk, no game.

I thought that for the ump-teenth time multiple higher ups had established that CSS servers are not the way to go, as the opportunity for success is much lower than in newer games with a higher population to pull from.

I really hope that this is not a sucker punch towards me because I didn't donate. I would find it very low of you if you would say something like that without knowing my situation at the moment. But i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here :d

Is there a way to re-make the warcraft mod for CS:GO? I would love to see it :d Would attract a lot of people from CSS to CS:GO!

• Content Count:  8756

I really hope that this is not a sucker punch towards me because I didn't donate. I would find it very low of you if you would say something like that without knowing my situation at the moment. But i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here :d

Is there a way to re-make the warcraft mod for CS:GO? I would love to see it :d Would attract a lot of people from CSS to CS:GO!

http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php?topic=15489.0

Looks like they're working on a new project that will support CS:GO but isn't quite the same was WCS?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread