? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [February 11th, 2014]

• Content Count:  802

ASUS, had one 3 years ago, was my first Laptop and was the one I used to play CS:S with. Never had a problem with it, had it on 24/7 and yes, it was to crash because of how hot it was, but never died on me. I ended up selling it to build my self a desktop but if I had the money and didn't had to sell it, I would have definitely stay with it and would have still have it right now.

• Content Count:  1747

Only laptop I ever had was a Toshiba and I am pretty satisfied with it, good and fast customer service and almost no problems.

Had to deal with apple pcs and for me that is the worse imo.

• Content Count:  4960

Only laptop I ever had was a Toshiba and I am pretty satisfied with it, good and fast customer service and almost no problems.

Had to deal with apple pcs and for me that is the worse imo.

My sister has her toshiba laptop for 8 years now, and it was not an expensive one..

But I don't have the impression that the new Toshiba laptops are made to endure, not any brand whatsoever.

Except for Macbooks, they are very good. My gf has one for like 5 years now and it is faster than my laptop. The GPU is not that great tho

• Content Count:  3056

Eh, I like my Sony laptop atm, haven't really had any problems with it. Only thing is a few of the keys are weird at times, but that's about it.

If I had to pick any laptop brand though, I'd probably go for an ASUS. And if money wasn't in the discussion, I swear to god the Razer Blade is sexy as shit.

• Content Count:  3150

No brand because terrible, i build my own PCs, if i have trouble i fix it my self.

I had an Acer laptop for some time, but you know Acer, Right.........?

Computer HARDWARE brand. Retard.

Anyways, Razer cause I'm rich and famous. Can afford luxuries. Had the same headset from them for 5 years and my last two mice....mices. mouse's. I hate that word D:

Their laptops look awesome too, just overpriced!

Sent from my carrier pigeon

Edited by BoM

Reply to Thread