? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 5th,2014]

• Content Count:  925

colt 1911, I remember shooting the ak47 in a shooting range, First time shooting a gun So I wasn't used to it and since the roof of the place was wooden, I shot a huge chunk of the roof off lel

• Content Count:  1064

colt 1911, I remember shooting the ak47 in a shooting range, First time shooting a gun So I wasn't used to it and since the roof of the place was wooden, I shot a huge chunk of the roof off lel

LOL you too!?! First time I went shooting, I shot my dad's AK. I wasn't expecting it to have as big of a kick as it did and the gazebo was wooden so I took out one of the legs on accident and put a hole in the roof xD

• Content Count:  2167

LOL you too!?! First time I went shooting, I shot my dad's AK. I wasn't expecting it to have as big of a kick as it did and the gazebo was wooden so I took out one of the legs on accident and put a hole in the roof xD

0.0 remind me to never let either of you shoot anything with heavy recoil. sounds dangerous.

• Content Count:  1064

0.0 remind me to never let either of you shoot anything with heavy recoil. sounds dangerous.

I was 9 bruh xD I shot my family friend's .50c and it knocked me back 18 inches!

Reply to Thread