? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 8th, 2014]

• Content Count:  800

Random Question of the Day [March 8th, 2014]

What is you favorite video game genre and/or your least favorite video game genre? Why and/or why not?

My favorite would have to be action, specifically third person action, since I grew up around action games like my favorites, KH2 :d, gears of war, and the Jak series

Least favorite would have to be role-play in general, I think it's a good idea, but I don't like how a single thing can be messed up if you don't do this or that, Mass Effect was a turn off as well as Fallout.

Edited by RoverBot3

• Content Count:  1064

Fps or racing. I love need for speed, burnout and Forza. But I've been playing fps since I could say father. Literally. I started playing 1.6 when I was 3. Fps games like battlefield, MoH, cod, halo, etc.

• Content Count:  3150

FPS. I've always been good at shooting people and I also find it enjoyable making children cry. Especially on console, particularly the call of duty type children. Makes me smile!

^___________________^

• Content Count:  5063

I think that would have to be Action/adventure like far cry & tomb raider. Mostly because i love exploring places and find new things. And my least favorite genre would be sports. I've played plenty of fight night and some fifa on my ps1-2 but i really hate sports..

• Content Count:  1563

Repression, hero sort of. Like HL2, (communism, abadoness, open worlds)

Games I would never play would be boring puzzles games(except for portal, that's awesome)

• Content Count:  1064

FPS. I've always been good at shooting people and I also find it enjoyable making children cry. Especially on console, particularly the call of duty type children. Makes me smile!

^___________________^

At least I'm not the only one that has joy brought to them when the children start crying, accusing me of hacking and reporting me for cheating. Last night, I was playing Ghosts with a 10 year old and whenever I killed him, I could hear his last words and he always said "HES A FUCKING HACKER!!!!"

And my least favorite genre would be sports. I've played plenty of fight night and some fifa on my ps1-2 but i really hate sports..

Finally somebody else who hates sports games.. The only "sports" game I actually like is probably SSX and that's only if you even count that. I'd much rather put the controller down and play the sport for myself rather than sit in my chair and playing it with a controller.

• Content Count:  2941

Favorites:

Platformers (Mario Bros., Cave Story, Wario Land, etc.)

Action/Adventure (Legend of Zelda Series, Kingdom Hearts, etc.)

Fighters (Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Mortal Kombat, etc.)

Least Favorite:

Sports/Racing

Puzzle Games

Reply to Thread