? servers

? players online

South Park The Stick of Truth

• Content Count:  1187

The game is great, if you love South Park you'll love this game. The references from past episodes to some of the newer things. It has a great turn based battle system, "rpg-ish" leveling system. The only complaint I have is with the game is one of Butters' specials would almost always glitch or just breaks and I have to restart the game.

• Content Count:  3287

The game is great, if you love South Park you'll love this game. The references from past episodes to some of the newer things. It has a great turn based battle system, "rpg-ish" leveling system. The only complaint I have is with the game is one of Butters' specials would almost always glitch or just breaks and I have to restart the game.

Oh? Which special would that be? Haven't had any problems with that and I used Butters for quite a while

• Content Count:  1064

The professor chaos one

I use that one every game and never have any issues. Try reinstalling? And if you go in each of the Boys' closets in their bedrooms, you find a bunch of Easter eggs and references to the show. Like I think Cartman's closet has the box robot costume (I forget the name)

• Content Count:  1064

Click thanks on this post if you are a Junior Al Gorean!

I'm super cereal. ManBearPig is here! We need to set up the ManBearPig sensors! I'm super cereal, ManBearPig is real!!!!!

• Content Count:  12

Okay, I'll buy it this weekend I think :p

you have a ps4? you lucky mofo lol. but back to topic, beat this game 2 times going through it again. first i was a mage and then a thief. now i'm a jew lol

• Content Count:  2686

Level 4 Douchebag the Black Jew reporting in, game's pretty entertaining, I reckon it would be even more awesome if I had watched more than the first 3 seasons of South Park.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread