? servers

? players online

South Park The Stick of Truth

• Content Count:  4960

i'm working on going through the main campaign on this for a 2nd time already, its so damn funny lol

i play it on PC but i use a 360 controller. i'm sure there's a way to use a PS3 controller for it if you download a driver for it. i just can't remember the driver

My PS4 controller works just fine ^^

• Content Count:  1064

Either I'm really overpowered right now, or this game is just really easy (on Hardcore mode) D;

LOL wait until you get further in the game. At the beginning it's super easy and you walk through everybody.

EDIT: want it to be easier? Go do the quests for Mr Slave, Priest Maxi and Kim Chi. They unlock Summons. So you can call them in during fights, except boss fights, and they'll instantly end the fight.

But you can only use them once per day. Priest Maxi asks you to find Jesus, well when you do he gives you a rosary. Mr slave asks you to get his package from the mail. Kim chi asks you to kill all the Mongolian children.

Jesus flies in from heaven with an M16 and sprays everybody down

Mr Slave comes running in from a gay orgy and stuffs the enemy in his rectum

Kim chi does his war dance and slices up all the enemies.

There's more summons but those are the ones i know of.

Edited by Spyder

• Content Count:  3287

LOL wait until you get further in the game. At the beginning it's super easy and you walk through everybody.

EDIT: want it to be easier? Go do the quests for Mr Slave, Priest Maxi and Kim Chi. They unlock Summons. So you can call them in during fights, except boss fights, and they'll instantly end the fight.

But you can only use them once per day. Priest Maxi asks you to find Jesus, well when you do he gives you a rosary. Mr slave asks you to get his package from the mail. Kim chi asks you to kill all the Mongolian children.

Jesus flies in from heaven with an M16 and sprays everybody down

Mr Slave comes running in from a gay orgy and stuffs the enemy in his rectum

Kim chi does his war dance and slices up all the enemies.

There's more summons but those are the ones i know of.

Just heading into canada now myself and it's extremely easy atm, don't need those summons D:

Reply to Thread