? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 15th, 2014]

• Content Count:  3052

Random Question of the Day [March 15th, 2014]

Have you ever thought of an invention that could make life easier? If so,what is the concept/how it could solve real world problems.

I have 2 concepts. The first being a type of plastic jar that you can force material up from the bottom of the jar (example: peanut butter)

The other is an All-In-One Smart shoppers club card (acutally did a project/presentaion on this in college) where,in short, you can sign up for the card and load other shopping club cards on it (ex: Best Buy, Wegmans, Price Chopper, Dicks etc..) You can access your accounts on the website and b ased on what you buy/where you use your cards the most,it will taylor savings/coupons/deals just for you

• Content Count:  5108

I had an idea where one electric toll collection system should be made for the whole United States. In New Jersey and New York, we use E-Z Pass, in Florida, they use SunPass and so on and so forth. I remember when I went to Wisconsin a few summers ago, we passed through Chicago and they used something called I-Pass. I don't know why there isn't just one that can be used in all 50 states.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8756

The other is an All-In-One Smart shoppers club card (acutally did a project/presentaion on this in college) where,in short, you can sign up for the card and load other shopping club cards on it (ex: Best Buy, Wegmans, Price Chopper, Dicks etc..) You can access your accounts on the website and b ased on what you buy/where you use your cards the most,it will taylor savings/coupons/deals just for you

I did almost exactly the same thing for my final presentation in my presentations course last semester.

• Content Count:  800

I thought of something called "Save State" a few weeks ago, where it is a portable charger for laptops and mac books. Since people use laptops on planes and if some douche just happens to forget his apple charger at home while drinking at Starbucks and typing on his laptop because he's a big shot dick weed. It would have a piece that could strap on to the outside of the laptop, and run on triple A batteries or double A batteries depending on how big you want the "Save State" to be.

• Content Count:  5063

I've had so many i dont even remember any of them. But i do remember two!

First being a pancake iron that cooks it on both sides at the same time. Pancakes takes forever to make! "patent pending".

Second idea was to have a fridge inside a old monitor by replacing the screen with a flatscreen, might also work as a cooling for the pc idk.

• Content Count:  1064

A wireless charging capability. That way there's no more need for long as wires and chargers. To build it, somehow make amplified solar panels that could receive heat and artificial light. This could be applied for anything with a battery.

Robot humanoids like in I-Robot. Institute robot laws for the robots to obey. Use them for a military force instead of humans. Also just in general more robots. I have no idea how to build one that could walk and talk like a human though.

• Content Count:  3052

I had an idea where one electric toll collection system should be made for the whole United States. In New Jersey and New York, we use E-Z Pass, in Florida, they use SunPass and so on and so forth. I remember when I went to Wisconsin a few summers ago, we passed through Chicago and they used something called I-Pass. I don't know why there isn't just one that can be used in all 50 states.

There is actually an express way in Toronto Canada that ONLY uses an 'EZ pass'.. you drive through the tolls boths going 55+mph and it charges you, But since we are from the states we got charged with extra fees cuz we A)didn't have a receiver and B)Not a resident

• Content Count:  472

Obviously hover cars.

You would be able to get from state to state faster, and even country to country.

It would make traveling easier and more quicker, and you wouldn't lose all that money traveling by plane.

But it does bring some risks. One of them being the car malfunctioning and causing an accident.

Reply to Thread