? servers

? players online

Another MS-Paint Adventure?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Another MS-Paint Adventure?

Another MS-Paint Adventure?

• Content Count:  3287

so, I just finished your old story and I hate you for quitting at that moment, but I'll love you once again if you start another one of these :)

Maybe a space adventure type of theme (Stargate :d )

or summin creepy as fuck like some SAW scenario with instant-game(story)-over-traps and shit :p

• Content Count:  472

so, I just finished your old story and I hate you for quitting at that moment, but I'll love you once again if you start another one of these :)

Maybe a space adventure type of theme (Stargate :d )

or summin creepy as fuck like some SAW scenario with instant-game(story)-over-traps and shit :p

I agree with this(The space idea of course)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2941

Didn't want to necropost so posting this here.

>You pick up the key and insert it into the keyhole. It beeps and you push the button. It slides open and a burst of fresh air proceeds to enter the room. *Is this really.. it's real. It has to be.* >You take your very first step towards freedom.

7V5Fa.jpg

"Finally f̸͠ŕ̵̢͟͡e̡e͟." >You feel an intense sharp pain in your neck. You were stabbed through the throat.

7V6ag.JPG

>You fall backwards. You see a face. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA."

7V6AJ.JPG

7V6C5.JPG

7V6D7.JPG

>Your eyes close.

7V6Pp.jpg

The end.

To clarify.

This marks the end for my first MSPaint Adventure.

Keep posting ideas for the new one, thank you.

Edited by shoiep

• Content Count:  1064

Your eyes slowly open. You wake up in what appears to be a white room. You see nurses come in and out but you never see their faces. In the room you look around and see tools that look like they've been used to torture people. One looks like a little scalpel with blood on the end.

You look around and see a sheet over a body. There's blood everywhere under the bed. When the nurse walks in to check on you, you try to ask her what the fuck is going on, but you feel your throat. It's been patched up and scarred.

You remember. You opened the door and a man stabbed you through the throat. You can't speak. You appear in horror when you see the nurse's face: wrinkly, bloody, cut up and burned to a crisp.

What do you do?

(Sorry for the long post)

• Content Count:  2983

Your eyes slowly open. You wake up in what appears to be a white room. You see nurses come in and out but you never see their faces. In the room you look around and see tools that look like they've been used to torture people. One looks like a little scalpel with blood on the end.

You look around and see a sheet over a body. There's blood everywhere under the bed. When the nurse walks in to check on you, you try to ask her what the fuck is going on, but you feel your throat. It's been patched up and scarred.

You remember. You opened the door and a man stabbed you through the throat. You can't speak. You appear in horror when you see the nurse's face: wrinkly, bloody, cut up and burned to a crisp.

What do you do?

(Sorry for the long post)

You wake up, feeling dehydrated. you feel your neck "it's patched!" but you are unable to speak, you then look around noticing you are in an abandon shack somewhere in the woods

To clarify.

This marks the end for my first MSPaint Adventure.

Keep posting ideas for the new one, thank you.

Why don't people look at edits anymore?

Reply to Thread