? servers

? players online

Why I had Disappeared for 2 weeks!

• Content Count:  160

It was on dreadful Saturday, I was home with my mother pawning noobs on Titanfall when all of a sudden my cable and internet shut off. I had just assumed that my father had not payed the bill, but in fact he did pay the bill. Causing my mother in to a fit of rage and nagging. I had spent over 3 hours on the phone with Comcast and I had been told a technician had been in my area and maybe interrupted my services. So i did as anyone would and began asking them to fix this problem, when they told me i had to wait about 2 weeks. At that point me and my mother had become enraged with the crap Comcast put us through and we cancelled their services. And we were left with no phone, television, or internet. So we looked for some better companies and decided on Optimum, but with our luck they had no services in our area. So my family and I decided to hop onto the Direct tv and Verizon Fios bandwagon, so we called them up. After we had worked through all that boring paperwork we began to schedule our appointment time with the companies. Direct tv told us they would come on the next Monday as i expected they would, but Verizon told us they only had an open appointment window on April 8, 2014... Today that is... Keep you in mind that this was a dreadful 2 week waiting period for my internet. Through those 2 weeks i kept myself entertained like any other human being and repeatedly solved the rubix cube and ate food like a pig. Well Just thought I'd let you guys know what happened and i'll be a lot more active now that i have internet. See you guys on the servers :d

Love,

Le French Sloth

• Content Count:  5063

We all felt so lost without you!

Trying not to sound like a douche here, but why do you have the urge telling the entire community about a loss of internet connection?

I'm pretty sure 99% of the entire community lose their internet connection once or twice every year.

• Like 1
Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  160

Uh, welcome back I guess.

But I respectfully agree with floffy, why does the entire community have to know this anyways?

No reason just makes me feel good to let people know, even if they don't care.

Reply to Thread