? servers

? players online

Anymore Diablo 3 players out there?

• Content Count:  436

A good way to get gear is to do split runs on normal diffculty. Basically you join a party where each person picks one bounty or one act to complete on adventure mode. This is a fast way to get horadric caches which have a chance to drop legendaries.

At some point you will have to start farming rifts since the best gear is found in those.

I farmed 30+ horadric caches and got 1 legendary -.- When doing T1 and T2 rifts I keep getting a billion legendary weapons, at least gimme a thunderfury (though I must say I am pretty happy with my fulminator).

I am currently attempting to get a set piece, but even after endless hours of grinding rifts and killing malthael I have yet to get one... I assume you need a extremely high magic find to stumble upon those (or just play on T6).

• Content Count:  1086

I farmed 30+ horadric caches and got 1 legendary -.- When doing T1 and T2 rifts I keep getting a billion legendary weapons, at least gimme a thunderfury (though I must say I am pretty happy with my fulminator).

I am currently attempting to get a set piece, but even after endless hours of grinding rifts and killing malthael I have yet to get one... I assume you need a extremely high magic find to stumble upon those (or just play on T6).

Legendary drop rates are doubled in rifts btw

• Content Count:  153

Stacking MF is virtually worthless now as only 10% of your MF gets applied to legendary drops. So even if you somehow got the 300% cap (which is nigh impossible without legacy gear), you'd only have an additional 30% chance to the base legendary drop rate (which could be as low as 1% for all we know).

The only way to increase your chance at a set item is to sacrifice something to an Old God or whoever your deity of choice is. There's no targeted drops anywhere other than the legendary crafting mats. The best way to farm is to just spam T1 rifts with a group, as they have an additional 100% legendary drop rate as Lupin pointed out. There's also no point to do higher torments unless you can clear them as fast as T1, since the increase in difficulty isn't worth it for the minimal increased MF.

• Content Count:  4960

All those numbers mean shit.. Play the game, have fun and don't play it until you get to hate it.

Peace and love!

(PM me for Battle.net ID)

• Content Count:  3056

Just keep on rift walkin', eventually you'll find something useful, at least I've done that.

• Content Count:  1086

Just keep on rift walkin', eventually you'll find something useful, at least I've done that.

my WD sets don't appear. I got 2 wailing host rings back to back in a span of 5 seconds fuck that

Reply to Thread