? servers

? players online

Anymore Diablo 3 players out there?

• Content Count:  4960

Then why would you buy a dungeon crawler

Sent from my carrier pigeon

I was in an optimistic mood, thinking i would enjoy holding in left-mouse button, running around as a Crusader that 1-hits everything.

Got pretty boring after 40 mins :/

Edit: Neptune, go to Kinguin.. The full pack is around 50$

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  436

My battletag is Trexxo#2731, I play on EU.

I have admittedly not played the game too much. I haven't gotten the expansion yet.

I am going to re-install the game and start playing again, I definitely wouldn't mind having someone to play with.

I now own Reaper of Souls and I gotta say Malthael is hard to beat on T1 in level 60 gear but it paid off.

Considering that everyone else posted a link to their hero I might as well too,

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Trexxo-2731/hero/41137886

I am either gonna spend time leveling my crusader or gear my barb today, if anyone is interested in playing add me on battle.net, I ain't going to be online anywhere else other than maybe the forums.

If anyone have advice on how to gear up faster in ROS I'd appreciate it, cuz currently I get 1-2 legendaries a day on T1 and they are usually worse than my rare's.

• Content Count:  4798

I now own Reaper of Souls and I gotta say Malthael is hard to beat on T1 in level 60 gear but it paid off.

Considering that everyone else posted a link to their hero I might as well too,

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Trexxo-2731/hero/41137886

I am either gonna spend time leveling my crusader or gear my barb today, if anyone is interested in playing add me on battle.net, I ain't going to be online anywhere else other than maybe the forums.

If anyone have advice on how to gear up faster in ROS I'd appreciate it, cuz currently I get 1-2 legendaries a day on T1 and they are usually worse than my rare's.

A good way to get gear is to do split runs on normal diffculty. Basically you join a party where each person picks one bounty or one act to complete on adventure mode. This is a fast way to get horadric caches which have a chance to drop legendaries.

At some point you will have to start farming rifts since the best gear is found in those.

Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread