? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [April 26th, 2014]

• Content Count:  2167

The time the entire PB server stayed up till 5AM messing with that smoke stack that would spawn in the middle of the cell block and kill everyone.

Edited by Dirk

• Content Count:  1070

Some things that come to mind is going into a christian server and trolling with a bunch of SG peoples P:, and the BILLS phase that we went through.

Good Times.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  436

I would say my best memory was when I recently decided to start knifing ultimate white shark in front of everyone on all of my T rounds, but the first time I rdm'd pet rock on his T round narrowly beats it (I lol'd so hard, both times).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4799

One time on TTT when 7 innocents thought they would escape with the boat after putting in the effort to collect all of the gas cans. I was of course a traitor and popped a smoke at the front of the boat, planted a C4, shot a bunch of people, started a RDM train, threw another smoke and enjoyed the show until everything ended with a big explosion.

I don't remember exactly but I think there was one traitor who was left behind on land and thus our victory was secured. What I know for sure is that I was pretty happy with pulling off that comeback on the boat.

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1064

The good old Deathrun days when BoM wasn't such a Nurd, Shark wasn't a cookie consuming black hole and MPQC didn't play Primal Carnage every second of every day :/

Reply to Thread